At BASF Digital Hub Madrid we develop innovative digital solutions for BASF, create new exciting customer experiences and business growth, and drive efficiencies in processes, helping to strengthen BASF´s position as the digital leader in the chemical industry. We believe the right path is through creativity, trial and error and great people working and learning together. Become part of our team and develop the future with us – in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities.
What you can expect:
As a Cloud Asset Management Specialist you will set up and keep control of the cloud environments to ensure that we can see, understand and monitor the cloud assets and can enable our service delivery and security operations to do their job in an efficient and effective way by having a unified understanding, control and clarity of information over enterprise IT assets operating in the cloud.
Our main requirements:
- Degree in business computer science, natural sciences or a comparable qualification.
- You have the skills and essential knowledge to configure, administer, implement, and maintain the Discovery application within the ServiceNow platform as well as to set up and configure service graph connectors to ServiceNow
- You have ServiceNow ITSM, CMDB, ServiceNow Discovery certifications as well as 3 to 5 years working on a team as part of a large IT organization.
- Solid understanding and experience as technical consultant / engineer in Azure & AWS
- You are characterized by a professional appearance and a high willingness to learn and perform.
- You also have analytical, problem structuring and solution development skills.
- Your strengths include as well a team and service orientation.
- Business fluent English
What’s in it for you:
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
- Flexible work schedule and Home-office options, so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- 30 holiday days per year.
- A collaborative, trustful and innovative work environment.
- Being part of an international team and work in global projects.
- Relocation assistance to Madrid provided.
Find out more about BASF as an employer