With our exciting BASF Digital Trainee Programme, we believe in preparing you for the future: as we embark on one of the largest digital transformation journeys in the Digital Hub Madrid, we are on the hunt for bright digital talents to be a part of this exciting digital vision for BASF!
Digital Hub Madrid is supporting the BASF business in transforming the digitalization landscape – our mission is to drive forward the digital transformation of BASF, providing innovative, global and high-quality digital products and services through a strong agile culture – question is, are you up for the challenge?
Rest assured, you will be given full accountability from Day 1 to make an impact – be involved in exciting projects that allows you to bring your creativity, passion, and pioneering spirit to our global teams. You will learn from the best mentors and coaches we have to offer, coupled with opportunities to work with some of the brightest digital minds. You will also train and develop SAP capabilities, a highly valued expertise and the global market leader in Enterprise Software that fuels various global enterprises around the world. In essence, it sits at the very core of how various organizations operate, including BASF.
And that’s not all – we will also provide you an opportunity to do an all-expense paid international stint in Germany!
So what are you waiting for? Start your digital career with us!
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Our 18-month Digital Trainee Programme will give you insights into the various activities that take place in the Digital Hub Madrid
- You will familiarize yourself with various topics across various SAP modules, and how it works in the larger BASF landscape.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of unit-specific and cross-unit tasks
- After just a short time, you will assume responsibility for exciting projects or subprojects.
- You will be assigned to three rotations, each lasting approximately five months each
- You will also get the opportunity to do an all-expense paid rotation in Germany, to expand your network and further develop your intercultural skills
We are looking for committed and dedicated graduates with highly developed communication skills who set challenging goals for themselves, and tackle challenges with an open mind.
We have the following minimum requirements:
- Fresh graduates are welcome, or individuals with a maximum of 2 years’ working experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in other disciplines are also welcomed
- Prior experience in project management or coding. Active involvement in extra-curricular activities is advantageous
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good learning aptitude, a positive attitude and a growth mindset
Find out more about BASF as an employer