Be a key driver on BASF’s path to digitalisation by supporting existing products and initiatives as well as innovate additional digital solutions that supports BASF’s global businesses.
At BASF Digital Hub Madrid we develop innovative digital solutions for BASF, create new exciting customer experiences and business growth, and drive efficiencies in processes, helping to strengthen BASF´s position as the digital leader in the chemical industry. We believe the right path is through creativity, trial and error and great people working and learning together. Become part of our team and develop the future with us – in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities.
What you can expect:
Digitalization of Production and Technology (DoPT) – Industrial Mobility (IM) is focused on positioning BASF to lead the digital transformation in chemicals. A cross discipline team is working to create digital solutions that improves BASF’s competitiveness across the value chain, including business models, research, supply chain, and manufacturing. DoPT Industrial Mobility is supported by Senior BASF leadership to guide our global manufacturing in its digital journey.
Your main responsibilities:
- You will be located at the Madrid Hub supporting units/plants in the EMEA region.
- You will create value in safety, efficiency, reliability and overall operational excellence with digital solution implementation efforts to ensure a successful adoption of Industrial Mobility solutions.
- In this role you develop an understanding of site operations and opportunities with respect to mobile applications to prepare plants in order to adopt new solutions.
- You lead, development and implement possible new digital solutions relevant to the manufacturing community as well as collaborate, coordinate, track and communicate the roll-out process to stakeholders.
- Furthermore, you mentor and provide guidance for continuous improvement and technical resources at the sites.
- You will coordinate and support Functional Test (FT) as well as prepare and Support User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- You will be part of a global team collaborating prepare and perform key user trainings together with business experts.
Our main requirements:
- Degree in Business Information Systems, Business Administration, Business SCM or Computer Science.
- Technical abilities; familiar with connectivity, mobile devices and applications.
- At least five years of professional working experience (Manufacturing experience preferred).
- Training in lean six sigma (minimum yellow belt) is beneficial.
- Customer orientation, strong communication skills in English and decisive.
What’s in it for you:
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
- Flexible work schedule and Home-office options, so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- 30 holiday days per year.
- A collaborative, trustful and innovative work environment.
- Being part of an international team and work in global projects.
- Relocation assistance to Madrid provided.
Find out more about BASF as an employer