Be a key driver on BASF’s path to digitalisation by supporting existing products and initiatives as well as innovate additional digital solutions that supports BASF’s global businesses.
At BASF Digital Hub Madrid we develop innovative digital solutions for BASF, create new exciting customer experiences and business growth, and drive efficiencies in processes, helping to strengthen BASF´s position as the digital leader in the chemical industry. We believe the right path is through creativity, trial and error and great people working and learning together. Become part of our team and develop the future with us – in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities.
Your main responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- You are one of our first contacts to coach our stakeholders and internal business partners on Cyber Security for the entire stack of Digitalization of Production and Technology.
• You enable developers and project groups working on OT digitalization to embed security in their CI/CD pipelines.
• You assume the role of a trusted advisor for our internal business partners and enable their OT security capabilities.
• You represent our corporate requirements, processes of our ISMS and the underlying
implementation procedures in internal and external communities
• You analyze for gaps and opportunities and pro-actively initiate proposals to improve
• You will be empowered to coordinate and drive implementations in projects with
regards to defense in depth, security by design and secure operations.
Our main requirements:
- You are familiar with the ISA99/IEC62443 Network Level Model, and you have
already designed various solutions in digitalization of production and technology.
• Profound knowledge about DevSecOps, the most common Cloud Service Providers
and the majority of their common solutions and methods.
• You have the ability to quickly get acquainted to new tools, technologies, and
methods and you have a comprehensive knowledge about platforms and security
• Trusted Communities are important to you, and you are already well networked
within the world of OT and IT cyber security. You are familiar with the rules of
Chatham house and traffic light protocol. You are known as a trusted contributor in
the world of information security. Trust over performance is key to your values.
• You have collected +5 years of experience in the domain of Cyber Security,
Digitization in Manufacturing and Production and Risk Management.
• You have remarkable negotiation and presentation skills, plus the ability to convince
people how to improve the ISMS on behalf of your stakeholders.
• As you are well networked in the global world of cyber, your scope comprises cyber
security on legislation level and the impact of geo-political influences
Additional plus/nice to have skills:
- Like us, you are constantly alert of changes and discussions within information technology
and information security. This puts you in a position to proactively contribute to tackling
security threats, most recent vulnerabilities, and interesting innovations in the world if IT
➢ Profound English is needed.
➢ We would appreciate checking your twitter handle.
What’s in it for you:
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and “on-the-job” training as part of a committed team.
- Adequate compensation according to your qualifications and experience
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
- Flexible work schedule and Home-office options, so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- Learning and development opportunities
- 30 holiday days per year
- A collaborative, trustful and innovative work environment
- Being part of an international team and work in global projects
- Relocation assistance to Madrid provided
Find out more about BASF as an employer