Digitalization is a key differentiator to position BASF as leading chemical company for our customers. We as Global Digital Solutions enable BASF’s digitalization. In agile teams, we develop innovative digital solutions for BASF and its customers, create new exciting customer experiences and business growth, and drive efficiencies in processes. We provide IT that works and offer know-how and access to latest technologies in the areas of cloud computing, blockchain or big data.
Your main responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for providing security remediation-related services and support to meet the latest compliance and organizational security governance requirements. This includes tracking & coordinating and execution of remediation measures as well as business continuity topics.
- You will consult different stakeholders to support the enforcement of remediations and acts as strong collaboration link between BASFs’ Cyber Security Defense Center and IT Operations Unit.
- You will focus as well on root cause analysis and lessons learned topics as part of post-incidents investigation.
- Your role will be to continuously improve the remediation service for maximum efficiency and reliability.
- You will provide compliance reporting and analysis, assessments including conducting security, system, and business impact analysis
- As part of the CISO organization you will closely work together with the Security Governance, Risk Management Team as well as other stakeholders.
Our main requirements:
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in vulnerability management / (incident) remediation or other relevant cyber security fields
- You can work independently in a multinational / global team and bring a structured, analytical, quality-focused approach with you
- You have completed a subject-related university/technical college degree in (business) informatics or equivalent knowledge and skills acquired through many years of relevant professional experience and further training.
- Proof of recognized certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA
- Practice in information security management and knowledge of relevant norms and standards.
- You have great communications skills to align and communicate with stakeholders throughout BASF’s organization.
- Outstanding language skills in English
What’s in it for you:
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
- Flexible work schedule and Home-office options, so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- Learning and development opportunities
- 30 holiday days per year
- A collaborative, trustful and innovative work environment
- Being part of an international team and work in global projects
- Relocation assistance to Madrid provided
A unique total offer: you@BASF
At BASF you get more than just compensation. Our total offer includes a wide range of elements you need to be your best in every stage of your life. That’s what we call you@BASF.
Find out more about BASF as an employer.
Find out more about BASF as an employer